For many, Pilates is not just a set of physical exercises, it is a WAY of life. Pilates is designed for everyone, young, old, athletic and rehab patients. The method is designed in such a way so as to include a variety of populations. It includes:
- those who wish to improve their strength and flexibility without building bulk
- those who wish to improve postural imbalances (scoliosis, lordosis, kyphosis)
- pregnant and post-pregnant women
- those who recently had a surgery and wish to get their bodies back to normal
- those who have severe back pains
- those who are already involved with any other sort or physical activity and wish to complement their training with Pilates.